The waiting is the hardest part

I feel human again, and ridiculously tired, but not sick in the least bit.  Yes, it got worse last night, but not like it had been getting, and I figure this will get a lesser degree of worse tonight.  It’s a wicked circle, feel better during the day feel worse at night.  I started taking my Advair again twice a day again.  That might be why I feel so good today.  Stupid asthma.  Asthma and SAD, one combination from Hell.

Tomorrow is the last day of Tacrolimus.  Woot.  And in a week I come off another med.  Dropping meds every time I see the doc.  Reason enough to see the doc.

Another nap without Mojo waking me up with barking.

Last night I felt kinda lost without Danny’s game to occupy time.  So I spent time on Facebook and reopened my Twitter account.  Still don’t know if I even like Twitter very much, but if anyone wants to follow me, my twitter name is BLZebob.  I follow a bunch of obligatory wrestlers and musicians, a couple comedians.  I haven’t posted anything yet cuz I really have nothing to say to the twitterverse.

Tonight will be more of the same without Danny’s game.  Sitting around doing much of nothing.  Trying to find things to do to occupy time.  I guess I could work on my Sunday Night game concept.

Yes, I have definitely decided that I am gonna run a Sunday night game.  I already have 6 players lined up.  I haven’t spoken to them about it, but I plan on starting the 2nd Sunday of January, the 13th I believe.  Run from 7:30 – 10:30pm eastern time (so James can be in bed by 11).  I haven’t decided on level or where they are starting on what is the situation.  I got a little time.

And right now, here is how I picked the people to ask.  Pretty much randomly.  Oh so and so is on, I’ll ask him while I am thinking about it.  I did not mean to leave anyone out who wanted to play, but I’m afraid I probably did.

Sunday during the day is set for the next several sessions.  I got the map and the key to what is in each room, and the npc made.  It’s all good.  They’ll be tripping around there for a few weeks.

Tuesday night D&D is on hiatus until January 8th.

Still keeping Wenesday open for Cori’s game.

So, still have Saturday and Monday off.  My free time to do as I please.  Which usually means playing around on Facebook and occasionally playing MTG Arena.  I spend time with Teresa too, but I do that even on days we game.

Some Saturday, Teresa and I will drive up to Ankeny and have dinner with Drew and Bridget at Fong’s Pizzeria.  It’s destined to happen, just don’t know when.

Mom arrives Monday and is staying til Friday.   Longer than her last visit but still short.  It’s gonna be nice to see her.  Don’t get to see her enough.

Then Jim and mom are coming mid January and staying for 5 days.  That’ll be cool.  I only get to talk to my brother thru Facebook chat mostly.  I’ll get to see him for 5ish days where he doesn’t have to think about work.

Yesterday Facebook wasn’t updating my group chats, rebooting my computer resolved that.  Fixing a PC Error 101:  Reboot the machine.

I have to wait til mid-end of February to get the results of the bone marrow biopsy they are doing on the 6th, 2 to 3 weeks after the biopsy I get the results.  The delay is because they are checking deeper than a standard bone marrow which takes 2 or 3 days.  Anyhow, the waiting is gonna kill me.

Author: Jeff Campbell

I am 50 year old guy, who beat blood cancer but is getting his butt kicked by bone marrow cancer. At this point it appears I am dying. Married and in love with the most wonderful woman in the world (27 years). She has stood by me thru a lot of crap and I love her so.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s