The D&D game last night got cancelled 😦 Two of my players had family issues, and Family Comes First. So now we start the level three game on February 10th. We would start on February 3rd, but there is some football game being played on that day, I think they call it the Superbowl. So one extra week of waiting.
Last night was freezing rain. Teresa had to scrape a lot of ice off her car before she could drive to work. She said the highway was covered with snow and ice but it was good once she hit the freeway. It started out at 18 today and is supposed to drop in temperature all day and be like 6 when its all said and done. Weird winter weather. At least it’s not snowing now. The wind is whipping though, they said 30-40mph winds today.
Kingdom Hearts 3 will definitely be here tomorrow. Amazon has sent me 3 notifications saying its on its way. It definitely says by 11pm on it too. Most strange.
My anxiety is thru the roof about the bone marrow biopsy results and I haven’t even had the biopsy yet. These results are the big one, life or death so to speak. I keep telling myself that there is nothing I can do about it now, but that only helps a little. I’m trying to keep myself distracted, but the moment I am not concentrating on something else, my mind goes back to the results. After I have the biopsy, things are bound to get worse. Sleep is messed up, I tried to sleep without Restoril last night, I was awake by 6:15am. Blah. My stomach is in knots. And I am crabby, and a little depressed.
Maybe I will try to take a nap when I get done writing this blog entry. I am very tired, so logic dictates go to sleep. I’ll try.
I tried to talk to Teresa about my idea last night, but she didn’t want to talk about it. She doesn’t want to hear about my idea until we know the results. So, we wait for the results so my wife will talk to me about my idea. I can deal with that.
I keep adding more and more to the idea. I think it might be getting too big as opposed to inkling concept. Since I am doing the greater majority of this alone, I have to decide if I am going to cut some of the idea addons or leave them, can I do it. I think I can. Most of it is webwork at first. Once I finish this class, I should (SHOULD) be able to handle all of that. There is also a considerable amount of web based research that’ll need to be done, I LOVE web based research. So yeah, I can pile a little more onto this idea and still get it done. Assuming my biopsy results are good.