Wednesday is supposed to be a nice day

Today’s forecast calls for snow.  Lots of snow.  Starting around 3pm and ending around 1am.  We are supposed to get 5 to 8 inches here in Adel.  I am so sick of cold and snow.  The first half of this winter wasn’t bad, but this second half is making up for it.  We have a nice snowpack, we don’t need to add more too it.  I am completely ready for winter to be over.  But I know I got a many days of cold and/or snow to go.


Teresa was on her Mac all yesterday.  I didn’t really get out of bed until dinner time and by then she was fully into World of Warcraft.  So, I listened to some of my class, but didn’t get to do any of it yesterday.  I don’t know if I will get to do any of the class today either.  I got stuff to do.  Things to knock off my to do list before the snow storm hits.  Not that I am going anywhere, its just these things all take time.  Plus there is my nap.  Perhaps tonight I will get to work on my class.


37 days till Spring officially arrives.  Can not wait.


The last of my art supplies are supposed to arrive today.  An Avengers Pencil Box and an Angle Ruler.  Then when I get it all together, I will be ready to begin learning to draw.  Yup, Mr. I have no art talent is gonna give it a go.  The worst that can happen is I really can’t draw and I am no worse off that I already am.  Well, I will be out the 100 bucks I spent on the book and supplies too.  But I foresee me being adequate at least, but hopefully I have fun.  I leafed through the book and it moves at a fairly aggressive pace, but I am up for the challenge.


The early (way early) weather prediction is for snow on the 22nd.  That means I wouldn’t be going to ArctiCon.  Which would be a bummer.  The prediction is for snow on both end of the trip, and all the way in between.   Of course this is ridiculously early for them to be predicting, better for them to say snow and be wrong than not say snow and be wrong.  I want to go to ArctiCon pretty badly.  But I won’t drive in the active snow.  So, I hope weather.com is wrong and by some miracle we have a day of sunshine on the 22nd and the 25th.  A boy can hope, right?


I am hoping that going to ArctiCon (if weather permits) rekindles my desire to play Role-Playing games.  Specifically D&D.  Right now, I have no desire to play or run a D&D game.  Maybe an in person game will change my way of thinking, get me excited for it again.


Tomorrow is when Dr. Alkhateeb is supposed to call with the chromosomal results.  I am optimistically anxious about them.  I am just glad I don’t have to wait weeks for them like I thought I did.  They have to be good.  I have to be in remission.


I wrote a TO DO LIST.   There are 16 items on said to do list.  All 16 are about my project.  I am gonna knock a few items off said 16 item list today.  All in furthering my project for it’s big reveal in 17 days.   Gulp, I don’t know if I will be through with my web development class in 17 days.  It’s taken me at least that many days to get to 70%.  The remaining 30% is all completely new to me.  Well, I am gonna give it a go.


Author: Jeff Campbell

I am 49 year old guy, who beat blood cancer but is getting his butt kicked by bone marrow cancer. At this point it appears I am dying. Married and in love with the most wonderful woman in the world (27 years). She has stood by me thru a lot of crap and I love her so.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s