Here it is, Saturday, the 22nd of August, 2020. It’s gonna be a tad bit on the warm side today, weather people are saying 91 with minimal humidity. That is not as bad as it could be I guess.
Now, all I have to do is wait. Wait for Monday when Dr. Alkhateeb is supposed to call. And wait for Monday or Tuesday for the results of the bone marrow biopsy.
The Dr. Alkhateeb call I really want Teresa to handle. He is gruff, and I don’t deal with gruff people well. And I guess from the reaction the other Mayo Doctors reacted, it was accusatory towards Dr. Alkhateeb (I reread what she sent and it wasn’t, go figure). It wasn’t meant to be accusatory in the least bit. Anyhow, it will be a call I don’t really want to take.
The results of the bone marrow biopsy will come when they come, either Monday or Tuesday. I hate waiting, but I’d rather wait than get a bogus result. I am 95% sure I know what the results will be, so it shouldn’t be a surprise at all.
My mom and brother are not coming. Jim got sick, I think it’s anxiety about his job, but if its the flu or something I don’t want to risk it. So they chose not to come. I am bummed. We all are bummed. I wish my brother well though.
Now I have no reason not to go into the hospital at Mayo if Dr. Alkhateeb wants it to be so. That sucks, I do not want to be in the hospital. Maybe I can talk him out of it. There is no reason for me to be in the hospital right now. Dr. Wehbe is taking good care of me.
Anyhow, anxiety levels are high. Sleep is kind of this thing I am needing more of. Last night I was up at 4 but back asleep at 5:30. Then slept till 1pm. So I am good there. But the night before I was up literally 24+ hours. So it’s a crap shoot as to whether I am sleeping or not. I popped a Xanax last night and that seemed to let me sleep, so we will do that tonight too.